Who are we?
Continental manpower (Nepal) is a human resource management company, established in 2000 AD with an objective of managing human resources demand of our clients in different countries around the world approved by Nepal labor ministry. It is a private company licensed under labor ministry of Nepal Gov.Lic no: 190/057/58 and Reg no: 13957/057/58.
Located in Kathmandu Lalitpur, Nepal, We are working with many companies in different industries like construction, manufacturing, services & hospitality to fulfill their human resources requirement for skilled, semi skilled or unskilled employees around the world. We are currently supplying manpower requirements to various Companies in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Libya, Kuwait, Oman, Malaysia, Japan, Macau etc.
Nepal is a beautiful, landlocked country, famous for its natural geography and mountains in south East Asia situated between two big economies India and China with the population of 26.4 million. It is the land of Mt. Everest, the highest peak in the world and Gautam Buddha, the light of Asia was also born in Nepal. With numerous temples, languages, religions and cultures, one can find diversity within small boundary of Nepal, yet the people here are united with the common identification a Nepali.
Why to recruit from Nepal?
Nepalese people have already established themselves as brave, loyal and sincere person in the history worldwide. The fact that Nepalese people are committed to their duties and responsibilities cannot be denied and for that reason many countries especially from the Middle East and East Asian countries have shifted their interest towards Nepalese manpower by recruiting them in different categories in their companies. The reason is definitely the honesty, hard work, loyalty, discipline and above all commitment of Nepalese people towards their duties and responsibilities. Nepalese peoples are well known for their hospitality and welcomes, for that reason many of Nepalese are employed in Middle East hospitality sector. Because of their time-honored history, Nepal is rich in different kinds of manpower from skilled, semiskilled and unskilled workers to Executive Managers. Because of increasing number of Vocational Training providers and quality education institutions, a large number of graduates enter Nepalese workforce market every year, providing “Manpower Resources” for Continental Manpower Nepal Pvt. Ltd. to recruit Nepalese personnel across international arena. Nepal is a country with more than 70% of its populations under 35 years of age, which shows the potentiality of its work force available to be employed in different areas. Education level of people are high and availability of skilled and semi skilled manpower is increasing every year besides the unskilled manpowers.
Why Continental Manpower?
Continental has more than 16 years of recruitment experience and covers all the countries which are approved by the Nepal Labor Ministry to supply workers.
- We have supplied large number of highly skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers in different countries in Middle East and Eas Asia.
- We are one of the selected Manpower company by Japan Training Cooperation Organization ( JITCO ) for recruitment of Nepali Trainee Workers for Japan from Nepal.
- Continental has ID issued from Saudi Arabia´s Consular Office, Dhaka & Kathmandu for visa stamping.
- Our excellent reputation, high class public relation and professional and dedicated staff enables speedy documentation and management of required manpower by our clients.
- Our strongest testimony is our continued agreement with some of the prominent clients.
- We are specialized in supplying the human resource requirement for hospitality sector with long term experience .
Our Silent features:
We have more than 16 years of proven recruitment experience.
- We have all the required Associated Agencies.
- Security Guards training Center,
- Scaffolding training Center,
- Construction Skill & Semi-skill training Center
• Orientation training Center,
• Hotel Staff training Center
• Travel Agencies for Ticketing
• Medical Agencies for reliable medical checkups.